Admission to the college shall be subjected to the following procedures:
- Students seeking admission in the college shall have to sit for an screening test (Written & Viva Voice).
- Specific dates shall be notified by the institution for issue of application forms and submission of application forms.
- A Candidate shall be admitted only after he/she qualifies the screening test.
- Application forms once submitted shall be verified by the college authority before the admission card for screening test is issued.
- Specified dates shall be notified for admission to the successful candidate in the screening test. Candidate who fails to take admission on the specified dates for admission shall be considered not joining the college and his/her vacant seat alloted to the next waiting list candidate.
- Admission guidelines and procedures for admission may be amended by the College Authority from time to time.