The College will not deny admission to anyone on the grounds of race, caste, tribe, religion, language etc. with the exception that the student seeking admission fail to reach the required qualification for admission set by the College Authority.
- A Student can apply for admission on a prescribed application format provided by the college.
- Details entered in the application form should be correct in all respect. Any discrepancy in the application form shall be liable for rejection.
- A passport size photograph should be affixed in the space provided in the application format and two photos be enclosed.
- The original Cumulative Record Book must be produced during admission.
- Registration card issued from the Board/University last attended should be produced.
- All the original documents necessary for admission should be produced during admission. The original documents will be returned after verification.
- The following documents should be attached along with the application format:
Self attested Xerox copy of mark sheet/Certificates, admit card, bank pass book (Front Page) Eligibilty Certificate/Migration Certicate (Students from other Board/University).